BEDS ‑ Orientation
This page is for incoming BEDS students in September. Please download and save these items.
Forms to fill in and return to the office
- address form
- admission questionnaire
- citizenship form
- NSAA student membership application (a fillable PDF will be available soon)
Items for the B1 term
- School of Architecture timetable - Fall 2020
- B1 course outlines
- transfer credit application
- information for incoming students, from Susanna
- For the whole list, see B1 equipment list (14 Aug. 2020).
- The kit in Section C is available to order from the Kit 35 page on the DeSerres website. If you want to pick it up from the Halifax store at 1546 Barrington Street, place your order online and choose "pick up in store" as the delivery option. Delivery is free and takes 2–4 days; the store will call you when it arrives.
- The kit in Section D is available now (October 14) from Maritime Hobbies and Crafts for $42.00 + HST. Students in Halifax can pick it up from the 1521 Grafton Street store. To order it online, contact Mike at firstname.lastname@example.org. He can provide details on HST for your province (typically $6.30) and shipping (typically $18.00 via Canada Post). You can pay by credit card or e-transfer.
- For Section E, the School kits were sent out by mail on October 9. Students in Halifax who have paid for the kit can pick it up from Regan in the Wood Shop: email@example.com.
Dalhousie Student Union
- Health Plan (September 18 is the deadline to opt in or opt out)
Mental health support