News and Events
- New Curriculum Requirements
Coming 2013-14: new curriculum requirements for the Major and Honours degree in ENVS.
- Congratulations Environmental Science Award winners
Congratulations to those recently honoured at the 4th Annual Green Gala
- A passion for blue ocean and green spaces
Grad profile: Kit Moran, Faculty of Science
- Getting people moving
Grad profile: Nick Shaw, Nick Shaw, Faculty of Architecture and Planning Graduate and Environmental Science Alumni
- The Impact of Global Land-cover Change on the Terrestrial Water Change
Human impacts on the terrestrial water cycle have the potential to influence hazards such as flooding and drought.
- Research from the Health Geomatics Lab
Dal study finds that urban youth get more exercise than rural and suburban ones.
- Researcher investigates health in Nova Scotia watersheds
The province of Nova Scotia has committed to developing a comprehensive water resource management strategy.