Field School Notice
Registration is now open for summer field schools for Environmental Science Major and Double Major students.
ENVS 2000 Urban Field School will run from April 25-May 6, 2016 and should be taken in the summer of your first year (pre-requisites ENVS 1000 or ENVS 1100 and 1200).
ENVS 3001 Environmental Science Field School will run August 22-September 2 should be taken in the summer of your second year (pre-requisite is ENVS 2100).
ENVS Majors are required to take both courses; ENVS double majors are required to take one field school.
If you have any questions about the field schools please contact the Environmental Science Academic Advisor - Sue Gass - email@example.com
Essential reading and viewing for Environmental Science students recommended by ENVS faculty.
Congratulations to all our 2015-16 Environmental Science graduates for all you've achieved. All the best as you venture forth to make your mark on the world.
- Congratulations to all ENVS award winners, announced at the End-of-Year Celebrations on April 22, Earth Day:
- The 2015-16 Environmental Programs Awards winner is Jenni Barrera.
- The Owen Hertzman Prize co-winners for 2015-16 are Adrean Ojoleck and Yvonne Ritchie.
- And the Pearson Education Canada Book Prize winner for 2015-16 is Siobhan Takala.
- Congratulations to Amanda Ring, winner of the 2015-16 Art and Dorothy Cooke Memorial Research Scholarship.