News and Events
- Congratulations ENVS Grads!
- Congratulations 2015 Environmental Science Award winners
Congratulations to those recently honoured with Environmental Science awards.
Marley Geddes (BSc Hons Environmental Science, supervisor Shannon Sterling) won best undergraduate poster, and Sarah MacLeod (MSc student Earth Sciences, supervisor Shannon Sterling)won best graduate student oral presentation at the Science Atlantic Environment Conference at Saint Mary’s University on Saturday, March 14, 2015.
- Summer registration for ENVS field school courses now open
ENVS 2000, Urban Field School will run May 4 to 15; ENVS 3001, Environmental Science Field School will run August 24 to September 4.
- Interested in an Environmental Science Internship course? Act soon. Get on track for one of the most interesting semesters of your entire degree programme!
- A passion for blue ocean and green spaces
Grad profile: Kit Moran, Faculty of Science
- Getting people moving
Grad profile: Nick Shaw, Nick Shaw, Faculty of Architecture and Planning Graduate and Environmental Science Alumni
- The Impact of Global Land-cover Change on the Terrestrial Water Change
Human impacts on the terrestrial water cycle have the potential to influence hazards such as flooding and drought.
- Research from the Health Geomatics Lab
Dal study finds that urban youth get more exercise than rural and suburban ones.
- Researcher investigates health in Nova Scotia watersheds
The province of Nova Scotia has committed to developing a comprehensive water resource management strategy.