Today@Dal» Go to news main
National AccessAbility Week
Dalhousie joins in celebrating both Nova Scotia Access Awareness Week and Canada’s National AccessAbility Week, which takes place May 30 through June 5.
Thank you to all the contributors and members of the Dalhousie University Accessibility Committee who are working diligently to develop a comprehensive accessibility plan for Dalhousie with the intention of removing barriers to participation in each of the following areas: the built environment, delivery and receipt of goods and services, information and communication, education, employment, and transportation.
- Teaching Assistant posting: 12 positions available with the Department of Physiology and Biophysics
- Participants sought for study on use of online resilience platform
- Pets of Dalhousie: Meet Halo
- Job posting
- Virtual ergonomic assessment/ergonomic coaching session
- Teaching Assistant postings: School of Social Work
- Pets of Dalhousie: Meet Mika
- Student virtual Q&A videos