Today@Dal» Go to news main
Sciographies Season II: New Episode
Sciographies Season II
A podcast and radio show
Meet the people who make science happen. That’s the concept of Sciographies, a podcast and radio show launched by the Faculty of Science in partnership with campus-community radio station CKDU FM. The program, which began as a limited-edition storytelling and outreach project celebrating Dalhousie’s bicentennial anniversary last year, has returned for a second season. The show is hosted by David Barclay, a Dal oceanography assistant professor, who has interviewed 14 Dalhousie scientists.
Local audiences can tune in to campus-community radio station CKDU 88.1 FM (Halifax) at 4pm on Thursday, October 17 for our latest episode featuring Dr. Eric Oliver, an oceanographer from Northern Labrador who studies the marine heatwaves that occur due to warming ocean temperatures.
Sciographies is available on podcast apps.
Listen to Sciographies by visiting: dal.ca/scigraphies
- Job Postings
- Most overdue library fines have been eliminated
- Scheduled Steam Shutdown REMINDER
- Instructor Posting ‑ Department of Chemistry
- Wellness webinars on demand
- Online research study opportunity
- Campus‑wide steam shutdown
- Online Parent Check‑In meeting, July 9