Weldon Mentorship Program
The Weldon Mentorship Program provides students and recent grads with an opportunity to gain valuable insight into the legal profession through meeting one-on-one with alumni. It's an opportunity to give back to Schulich Law in a meaningful way, while helping to shape the next generation of legal professionals.
- Learn about the legal profession from alumni with diverse legal backgrounds.
- Gain insight into the opportunities and challenges of a legal career.
- Broaden and expand professional networks.
- Connect with colleagues who have a shared law school experience.
- Share knowledge and experience with future legal professionals.
- Stay connected with the law school.
- Learn about current trends in legal scholarship.
How to get involved
Each spring, alumni mentors and student mentees sign up on our mentorship platform and are asked a few short questions relating to their location and area of practice. Matches are then made based on this criteria.
2022 Weldon Mentorship Program
The 2022 Weldon Mentorship Program is now open for registration. The deadline for registration is May 20, 2022
Once matched, student mentees will initiate contact with their alumni mentor and both agree to meet (in-person, via web conference, phone or email) a total of four times between being matched and early December.
Director of External Relations
Director of Career Services & Employer Relations