School of Nursing News» Go to news main
Nova Scotia Integrated Health Research and Innovation Strategy with Dean Kozey
On March 13 the CTNHR (Centre for Transformative Nursing and Health Research) will host a lunch and learn with Dal Health Dean, Dr. Cheryl Kozey. Dr. Kozey will give an update on the innovative NS IHRIS partnership (Nova Scotia Integrated Health Research Innovation Strategy). NS IHRIS is a new pan-provincial network supporting Nova Scotia’s health priorities. So bring your lunch and learn how the NS IHRIS is moving ahead with important foundational work in key areas.
Dal is a member of the NS IHRIS, along with the provincial government, industry, the health authorities, other post-secondary institutions and the public. The goal of this network is to bring the combined research and expertise of key health leaders to the table to address critical health issues.
Where: School of Nursing, Room 112 Forrest Building
What: Lunch and Learn
When: Wednesday, March 13, 2019 12-1pm
If you would like to join remotely, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Patient Partners and researchers work together to navigate and spread knowledge about nurse‑led primary care in Nova Scotia
- Congrats to Ashley Jadis Bradley for being awarded a bursary through Indspire’s Building Brighter Futures: Bursaries, Scholarships, and Awards program.
- Q&A: Nursing Students & LTC Placement Opportunities
- Update for Students: Healthcare Students to Support Long‑term Care Sectors
- Dawn Googoo is named one of Best Health's 2021 Health Heros
- Prioritized seats Dal BScN Mi'kmaq and ANS students Nov 19 2021
- National NP Week November 7‑13
- Call for applications: Neonatal Nurse Practitioner (NNP) program‑September 2022 admission