School of Nursing News» Go to news main
Nova Scotia Integrated Health Research and Innovation Strategy with Dean Kozey
On March 13 the CTNHR (Centre for Transformative Nursing and Health Research) will host a lunch and learn with Dal Health Dean, Dr. Cheryl Kozey. Dr. Kozey will give an update on the innovative NS IHRIS partnership (Nova Scotia Integrated Health Research Innovation Strategy). NS IHRIS is a new pan-provincial network supporting Nova Scotia’s health priorities. So bring your lunch and learn how the NS IHRIS is moving ahead with important foundational work in key areas.
Dal is a member of the NS IHRIS, along with the provincial government, industry, the health authorities, other post-secondary institutions and the public. The goal of this network is to bring the combined research and expertise of key health leaders to the table to address critical health issues.
Where: School of Nursing, Room 112 Forrest Building
What: Lunch and Learn
When: Wednesday, March 13, 2019 12-1pm
If you would like to join remotely, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- MEET DAL HEALTH'S 2020‑21 VANIER AWARD RECIPIENTS
- Dal Health (Nursing) PhD Scholar Leah Carrier receives 2020 Pierre Elliott Trudeau Foundation Scholarship
- Dr. Amy Bombay receives this year's Award for Excellence in Education for Diversity
- Nursing's Britney Benoit receives the Dalhousie Doctoral Thesis Award
- Nursing Professor, Amy Bombay, wins funding from the New Frontiers in Research Fund (NFRF) Exploration competition
- “I wanted to help our province get through this”: A Dal Nursing Alum on the COVID‑19 front lines
- PhD nursing student, Keisha Jefferies, recognizing history of black nurses a first step to addressing racism and discrimination in nursing
- School of Nursing faculty member awarded CIHR Nursing Chair to advance Indigenous community health objectives