School of Nursing News» Go to news main
Nova Scotia Integrated Health Research and Innovation Strategy with Dean Kozey
On March 13 the CTNHR (Centre for Transformative Nursing and Health Research) will host a lunch and learn with Dal Health Dean, Dr. Cheryl Kozey. Dr. Kozey will give an update on the innovative NS IHRIS partnership (Nova Scotia Integrated Health Research Innovation Strategy). NS IHRIS is a new pan-provincial network supporting Nova Scotia’s health priorities. So bring your lunch and learn how the NS IHRIS is moving ahead with important foundational work in key areas.
Dal is a member of the NS IHRIS, along with the provincial government, industry, the health authorities, other post-secondary institutions and the public. The goal of this network is to bring the combined research and expertise of key health leaders to the table to address critical health issues.
Where: School of Nursing, Room 112 Forrest Building
What: Lunch and Learn
When: Wednesday, March 13, 2019 12-1pm
If you would like to join remotely, please contact email@example.com
- SON, Nunavut Arctic College celebrate their 20‑year successful, collaborative partnership
- SON 2019 Scholarships, Recipients of the Nursing R&D Grants
- Updates from Yarmouth Campus
- Dr. Ruth Martin‑Misener has been appointed Director, School of Nursing 2019‑2024
- Nova Scotia Nursing faculty visit the Nurse of the Mediterranean
- 2019 Nursing Awards Celebration
- Nova Scotia Integrated Health Research and Innovation Strategy with Dean Kozey
- JBI Comprehensive Systematic Review Training Workshop, May 6‑10