News» Go to news main
Call for Nominations ‑ Faculty of Health Teaching Awards
We are pleased to announce the call for nominations for the annual Faculty of Health Teaching Awards.
Teaching Excellence Award
Recognizes the critical role that teaching plays in the Faculty of Health and honours an outstanding teacher who embodies the finest aspects of exemplary teaching and educational leadership.
Teaching Excellence Award - Eligibility Criteria and Nomination Instructions
Academic Innovation Award
Recognizes an individual who has developed an innovative academic initiative that has resulted in a positive and sustainable impact on student learning.
Academic Innovation Award - Eligibility Criteria and Nomination Instructions
William Webster Excellence in Interprofessional Education Award
Recognizes individual or team excellence in teaching and/or leadership with regard to implementing and/or developing innovative, effective and sustainable interprofessional education opportunities.
William Webster Excellence in Interprofessional Education Award - Eligibility Criteria and Nomination Instructions
Nominations for all awards are due by 4:00pm on Thursday, February 15, 2018. Please note - only the nominee's name, School/College affiliation and name of award being nominated for are due on February 15. Further documentation will be requested at a later date.
Nominations are to be submitted electronically to the Dean's Office, Faculty of Health on email@example.com. Self-nominations are not accepted.
- School of Communication Sciences and Disorders professor advocates for basic personal income in Nova Scotia
- Health Fun Run Challenge
- Basic income: A no‑brainer in economic hard times
- Book sheds light on NS nursing history
- Dal Health Nursing Director and Assistant Dean, Research appointed as Vice‑President Research & Innovation, Nova Scotia Health Authority
- Call for Research Ethics Board Member: Health Sciences
- Nursing's Lisa Goldberg brings queer birthing stories to the stage
- Health Administration's Chris Simms in the Lancet Global Health blog on biocitizenship and forced removals