News» Go to news main
Congratulations to our 2020 grads!
It’s convocation day for all our grads in the Faculty of Dentistry. Not even a global pandemic can take away from your hard work and achievements. You are now oral health care professionals and specialists. Congratulations to all our DDH, BDH, DDS, and post-graduate dentistry students!
Special congratulations go out to Emily Bonang, this year’s recipient of the Dr. David Precious Gold Medal in Dentistry, Jade Wile, the top award-winning graduate in the School of Dental Hygiene, and all our award recipients in the Faculty of Dentistry.
While it is impossible to be together this week to mark convocation, there will be an opportunity to celebrate in the future. In the meantime, grads will receive a convocation package in the mail with their parchment, a convocation keepsake booklet, and a few other surprises.
The dentistry and dental hygiene faculty and staff members also wanted to share some important messages with graduates. You can enjoy the videos that were made for our graduating DH and DDS students.
Anyone who would like to share congratulatory posts, photos, video, and links with this year’s grads, can do so easily here.
- Can you spare a tooth?
- Dr. Bob Loney: Passing on the Olympic torch
- Grad profile: A moving experience
- Grad profile: One eye on the future
- More than child's play: paediatric dentistry during a pandemic
- Helping ICU heroes with oral health care kits
- Grad profile: Practice, dedication, and a love for your work
- Jade Wile: 2020 recipient of top DH awards in academics and clinical care