For Faculty & Staff
Information in this section connects faculty and staff with services and resources to assist you in your role here.
- DalDentX: Our password protected faculty intranet containing the student immunization tracker and more. An email feature facilitates sending individual and/or group emails.
- Dalhousie File Share: To share files that might be larger than the attachment limit for regular email. Sign up by emailing a request to email@example.com and ask for a File Share account.
- MyDal: Your source for Dal email, personal and events calendars, online course management, information and technology support, news, games, widgets and more.
- Brightspace is the new learning management system (LMS) for online education. As of April 2016, all courses can be found on Brightspace. More information and resources on Brightspace.
- DalSpace: A digital service that collects, preserves and distributes digital material produced by the Dalhousie community.
- Equipment Repair Request: Report problems with clinic or lab equipment by submitting a ticket to the online Equipment Repair Request system.
- Student Services: This video explains what student services are offered on campus, including academic support, health and wellness, and student life.
- Important Academic Dates, 2019-20
Faculty and staff in the Faculty of Dentistry are encouraged to watch the Dalhousie Health Law Institute's Health Law and Policy Seminar Series, a lunchtime series featuring speakers on current issues. Watch the 2017-18 series.