For Faculty & Staff
Information in this section connects faculty and staff with services and resources to assist you in your role here.
- DalDentX: Our password protected faculty intranet containing the student immunization tracker and more. An email feature facilitates sending individual and/or group emails.
- Dalhousie File Share: To share files that might be larger than the attachment limit for regular email. Sign up by emailing a request to firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for a File Share account.
- MyDal: Your source for Dal email, personal and events calendars, online course management, information and technology support, news, games, widgets and more.
- Brightspace is the new learning management system (LMS) for online education. As of April 2016, all courses can be found on Brightspace. More information and resources on Brightspace.
- DalSpace: A digital service that collects, preserves and distributes digital material produced by the Dalhousie community.
- Equipment Repair Request: Report problems with clinic or lab equipment by submitting a ticket to the online Equipment Repair Request system.
- Student Services: This video explains what student services are offered on campus, including academic support, health and wellness, and student life.
Faculty and staff in the Faculty of Dentistry are encouraged to watch the Dalhousie Health Law Institute's Health Law and Policy Seminar Series, a lunchtime series featuring speakers on current issues. Watch the 2017-18 series.