For Current Students
Information in this section connects current students with services and resources to assist you during your time with us.
- DalDentX: Our password protected faculty intranet containing the student immunization tracker and more. An email feature facilitates sending individual and/or group emails.
- MyDal: Your source for Dal email, personal and events calendars, online course management, information and technology support, news, games, widgets and more.
- Brightspace is the new learning management system (LMS) for online education. As of April 2016, all courses can be found on Brightspace. More information and resources on Brightspace.
- OneDrive: To share files that might be larger than the attachment limit for regular email, used OneDrive in Office 365 by logging in at mydal.ca.
- Library Resources for the Health Sciences: Kellog Library resources
- Equipment Repair Request: Report problems with clinic or lab equipment, including the services required to operate the equipment (air, water, suction, electricity) by submitting a ticket to the online Equipment Repair Request system.
Students in the Faculty of Dentistry are encouraged to watch the Dalhousie Health Law Institute's Health Law and Policy Seminar Series, a lunchtime series featuring speakers on current issues. Watch the 2012-13 series.