News» Go to news main
Rayleen Hill Named One of Canada's Top Ten New Designers
Congratulations to School of Architecture alumna Rayleen Hill (BComm’95, BEDS’04, MArchFP’06). She was named one of Canada’s top 10 new designers by the Royal Architectural Institute of Canada’.
The award comes seven years after Hill founded her company Rayleen Hill Architecture + Design (RHA+D) from her home in Dartmouth.
As principal of the company, she focuses on the design of private homes, residential renovations and commercial interiors, as well as multiple-unit apartment developments, town homes, and civic buildings.
- New Beginnings: The School of Planning moves to a new home and welcomes a new Director!
- Architecture and Planning launches online story map as part of 200th celebration!
- Faculty News Update
- The School of Planning hosts the 17th annual SHIFT conference
- Professional Practice Week Impresses Architecture Students
- Monica Leung Receives H. Allen Brooks Traveling Scholarship
- School of Planning Professor Works to Improve Community Health
- Omar Gandhi Receives 2017 Christopher J. Coulter Award