News and Events
- Brexit Panel: What’s Next? Implications for Law & Life (20th September - 7.00 p.m.) in collaboration with the Schulich School of Law. Panel: Ruben Zaiotti (moderator), Vincent Power, Francesco Munari, Teresa Cyrus. Room 105, Weldon Law Building.
- International Summer Institute on Migration and Identity (30th June-14th July 2017) in partnership with Dalhousie University's Centre for European Studies and Canadian Studies Program.
- EU Study Tour (7th-27th May 2017) & Internship Programme with two students representing Dalhousie with JMEUCE support.
- Day of Debate: The JMEUCE will be hosting up to 40 local IB students at Dalhousie to debate current EU issues - 28th April 2017.
- JMEUCE Student Awards. Deadline: 25th April 2017. For details and eligibility, contact email@example.com.
- Models of institutionalised (dis-)integration? What next for the EU-US, CETA & Brexit? See Elaine Fahey's presentation as part of the Speakers Series on Fri. 24th March 2017.
- The Status of Syrian Nationals living in Turkey and the EU-Turkey Migration Deal, Can Mutlu (Speakers' Series - Oct. 2016)
- Ukraine between the EU and Russia, Jaroslaw Janczak (Speakers' Series - Sept. 2016)