UPCOMING & RECENT EVENTS
- Brexit Panel: What’s Next? Implications for Law & Life (20th September - 7.00 p.m.) in collaboration with the Schulich School of Law. Room 105, Weldon Law Building. See: panel poster for details.
- International Summer Institute on Migration and Identity (30th June-14th July 2017) in partnership with Dalhousie University's Centre for European Studies and Canadian Studies Program, as well as Pier 21.
- Celebrate Europe Day - 9th May!
- EU Study Tour (7th-27th May 2017) & Internship Programme - "an excellent study opportunity -- less a "course" than an immersion in European institutions, a program for self-directed and independent study". See: www.capilanou.ca/europa or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
- Day of Debate: The JMEUCE hosted almost 50 local IB students at Dalhousie to debate current EU issues - 28th April 2017.
- JMEUCE Student Awards. For details and eligibility, contact email@example.com.
- Models of institutionalised (dis-)integration? What next for the EU-US, CETA & Brexit? Elaine Fahey. Speaker Series - 24th March 2017.
- JMEUCE Deputy Director's presentation on Canada-EU Trade Agreement: Inching Towards Implementation for the EUTW International Workshop, Taiwan University (Dec. 2016)