Applying for study Visas and Permits can be confusing and frustrating. That's why the International Centre has all the information and support you need to guide you through your application.
New: Drop-in appointments are available!
Drop-in times are offered by the International Centre to provide basic visa/permit and study abroad/exchange information and referrals to other support services . International Centre staff can assist you in finding the information you are looking for and can refer you to websites and other resources or services.
Drop-in times are for short questions (approximately 15 minutes per student). Students who need additional assistance will be referred to book an appointment. Click here for International Centre’s Immigration or Study Abroad/Exchange Information
Drop-in times for Winter 2018:
- Mondays 1:00pm-4:00pm
- Tuesdays 8:30am-12:30pm
- Wednesday 9:30-11:30am (Exchange)
- Thursdays 8:30-12:30pm, 1:00-4:00pm
- Fridays 1:00pm-4:30pm
Times are subject to change.
Meet with an International Student Advisor
- Email email@example.com. Please include your student number (B00) in the subject line and in the body of the email, include your name, your citizenship(s), Permit/Visa expiration dates (if applicable) and if you are currently in Canada (YES or NO).
- Book an appointment via MyDal under "Find a service"
- Or drop by one of our locations across campus.