Halifax (Studley Campus)
The International Centre's appointment form can be found here.
If you are looking to make an appointment for Exchange Advising, select "International Exchange"
- Gillian MacDonald-Petty - Exchange Advising
For immigration or other advising select "International Degree Seeking". Then select any one of the following advisors:
- Quiling Wu - Immigration Advising
- Teresa Inacio - Immigration Advising
- Said Msabaha - General Advising
Please note that the Main Campus is Studley Campus.
Student Advising Hours (by appointment)
- Check in for your appointment at the International Centre during regular business hours (Monday to Friday, 8:30am-4:30pm)
Drop-In Hours - Peer Supporter (no appointment required)
Meet with a Peer Supporter. Peer Supporters guide, direct and provide information about accessing information on the International Centre immigration site, IRCC and Nova Scotia office of Immigration.
Same-Day Appointments With International Centre Advisors
International Student Advisors provide assistance and advice when students encounter immigration related challenges, such as permit refusals, registration status changes, leaves of absence, etc.