6 reasons to pursue Dalhousie's MIM:
- Unique: Our degree – the first one of its kind in Canada – builds on your existing knowledge and experience to help you develop the critical information, risk and change management skills and best practices you need to help your organization excel.
- Career Opportunities: Develop the insight, vision and skills needed to lead at a global level in today’s knowledge-based society.
- Credentials: you'll have the opportunity to earn two major Information Management-related credentials while you work toward your Master's.
- Flexible: Enjoy a highly flexible timeframe that caters to your lifestyle and learning needs. Our program’s blend of distance and face-to-face learning provides you with a chance to learn from anywhere in the world.
- Quality teaching: World class academics deliver our program from within an award-winning faculty – all part of a university that leads in management education.
- Networking: Build a lifelong network of like-minded professionals, both in Canada and internationally.
Most successful applicants possess at least five years of workplace experience and hold a degree with at least a second class standing (B average, 3.0 GPA) from a university recognized by Dalhousie; however there are exceptions.