Today@Dal» Go to news main
Pets of Dalhousie: Meet Maple
Maple is a domestic short-haired tabby who lives with J.J. Choo, a staff member on the Student Accounts team.
(Find information on how to submit your own pet's profile at the bottom of this profile.)
Nickname: Mapes or Mapey
Species/breed: domestic short haired tabby
Age: 6 months
Fave food: Just about anything she can get her paws on, especially whatever she can find on the kitchen floor. She loves to lick cereal bowls too.
Special tricks: Maple comes running whenever she hears someone at the door so she can greet that person by smelling them and licking their face. She also comes running when you tell her it’s time to get the mail ,and she let’s you bundle her up in your coat or sweater and enjoys a walk to the mailbox.
Best quality: She give kisses and loves to cuddle with everyone.
Social Media platform or handle, if available: On Instagram @chibi_maple
Want to tell the Dal community about your beloved pet? Forward along your image(s) and information using the above categories to email@example.com
Read more about this series on Dal News. And don't forget to check out the previous pets we've featured in this space:
- Upcoming Stokes seminar: “My Past and Thoughts,” with Dr. Norman Pereira
- Keep calm, it's only conflict
- Seeking participants for intermittent fasting research
- TA posting: Financial Accounting (MGTA 2004)
- Study Skills Workshops (Halifax)
- Biology departmental seminar: The effects of ocean warming on global fish catches
- October 4: Study in Italy Info Session + Country Lives in Baroque Tuscany
- Front Desk closure: Student Accounts Office