Today@Dal» Go to news main
Pets of Dalhousie: Meet Hamish
Hamish is a Scottish Terrier who lives with Julia Rodgers, a PhD candidate in the Department of Political Science.
(Find information on how to submit your own pet's profile at the bottom of this profile.)
Nickname: Hammy or Hambuglar
Breed: Scottish Terrier
Fave Food: Actual garburator (but mostly meat since I’m in vegetarian and it’s a special treat😅).
Special Tricks: Selective hearing, thinking he’s a big dog, or just generally being a ✨mood✨
Best quality: The sass — he can often be spotted on Zoom calls lounging on my bed and giving side eye.
Social media platform or handle, if available: N/A
Want to tell the Dal community about your beloved pet? Forward along your image(s) and information using the above categories to email@example.com
Read more about this series on Dal News. And don't forget to check out the previous pets we've featured in this space, including Camden, Juno, Bristow and Milo, Uke, Birdie, Varric, Toby, Charlie, Shuri, Ranger and Hazel, Darla, MacKenzie and Nicola, Harley, Gus, Ceilidh, Luna, Ruby, Matilda, Aymei, Harley, Sampson, Cayda, Bailey and Leopolda.
- Teaching Assistant and Marker postings: Department of Earth and Environmental Sciences
- Teaching Assistant Posting (TA90): Indigenous Studies Program INDG 2052
- Thank you for participating in the 2021 Your Voice survey
- Governance review underway
- Job posting
- One‑Minute Meeting with San Patten
- Job postings
- How you can get started on your degree at Dal