Ready to apply to Medical Sciences?
- Grade 12 English
- 3 additional university preparatory courses
- Biology & Chemistry recommended
- Apply to the Bachelor of Science (Medical Sciences) Program as your first choice.
- List Bachelor of Science as your second choice. This way, if you don't get accepted into Medical Sciences immediately, you will be accepted into the BSc and put on a waiting list for Medical Sciences.
For September entry:
- March 15: Medical Sciences program (high school applicants, transfer students, international applicants)
- March 15: Scholarship consideration (all high school applicants)
- August 15: Dalhousie students returning to same program or visiting students
For other application deadlines, visit the Undergraduate Admission page