News» Go to news main
Making Waves 2018: Marine Management student's research presentations
The annual graduate research project presentations of the Master of Marine Management (MMM) class of 2017-2018 will take place on December 6 & 7, 2018 on the Dalhousie University campus. Research topics range in geographic area from the Caribbean to the Arctic on various marine management issues including shipping, aquaculture, marine debris, social license, marine protected areas and ocean literacy.
Making Waves features the graduate project research and internship placements of the MMM Class of 2017-2018. Making Waves Schedule and Abstracts (PDF 2.0MB).
Join us in Room 1009, Kenneth C. Rowe Management Building, 6100 University Avenue starting 9:00 am each day.
Contact email@example.com for further details.
- MAP Gold Award & MAP Millennium Prizes
- Making Waves 2019
- Sustainable Oceans 2019 ‑ One Ocean, Infinite Connections
- Building relationships for research in Nunatsiavut
- Aquaculture in Canada: partnering for a sustainable tomorrow
- Climate change and sustainable fish production in Europe
- Making Waves 2018: Marine Management student's research presentations
- Assessing Coastal Restoration Needs in Nunavut: DFO Coastal Restoration Fund Project Announced