News» Go to news main
Making Waves 2018: Marine Management student's research presentations
The annual graduate research project presentations of the Master of Marine Management (MMM) class of 2017-2018 will take place on December 6 & 7, 2018 on the Dalhousie University campus. Research topics range in geographic area from the Caribbean to the Arctic on various marine management issues including shipping, aquaculture, marine debris, social license, marine protected areas and ocean literacy.
Making Waves features the graduate project research and internship placements of the MMM Class of 2017-2018. Making Waves Schedule and Abstracts (PDF 2.0MB).
Join us in Room 1009, Kenneth C. Rowe Management Building, 6100 University Avenue starting 9:00 am each day.
Contact email@example.com for further details.
- Climate change and sustainable fish production in Europe
- Making Waves 2018: Marine Management student's research presentations
- Assessing Coastal Restoration Needs in Nunavut: DFO Coastal Restoration Fund Project Announced
- Traditional Land‑use Knowledge of Canadian Arctic Inuit
- The Making of an Ocean Hero
- Public Lecture by the RCGS Explorer‑in‑Residence
- Making Waves: Graduate Project Presentations of the MMM class of 2017
- Master of Marine Management Information Session 2017