News» Go to news main
Making Waves 2022
Master of Marine Management Class of 2022
MAP is excited to bring Making Waves 2022, the graduate research projects of the MMM Class of 2022, back to campus on Dec 8 & 9, 2022. The presentations will also be available online.
The students explored a variety of marine management issues including marine spatial planning, Indigenous issues, climate change, fisheries, blue economy and policy challenges.
Details of Making Waves are available on Making Waves Schedule & Abstracts.
- Making Waves 2022
- Wilf Swartz joins Marine Affairs as Associate Professor
- Marine Affairs Welcomes New Faculty Member
- Inaugural Professional in Residence for Marine Affairs
- Making Waves 2021
- Sustainable Ocean 2021 ‑ Seeing Beyond the Shoreline
- Marine Affairs celebrates the MMM class of 2019‑2020
- Captain Earle Wagner Marine Management Award