News» Go to news main
Making Waves 2021
The Marine Affairs Program is pleased to announce the 15th annual Making Waves: Graduate Project presentations of the Master of Marine Management class of 2021. Join us on December 9 and 10 for an exciting lineup to learn more about the research projects undertaken in the summer of 2021.
The MMM students conducted their research on a variety of marine management issues that include pollution (sinlge use plastics and abandoned fishing gear), shipping and transport concerns, ocean literacy, ecosystem management, fisheries, marine spatial planning and the blue economy.
This year, Making Waves will take place online. For the details, please see Making Waves Schedule & Abstracts.
For further information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Making Waves 2022
- Wilf Swartz joins Marine Affairs as Associate Professor
- Marine Affairs Welcomes New Faculty Member
- Inaugural Professional in Residence for Marine Affairs
- Making Waves 2021
- Sustainable Ocean 2021 ‑ Seeing Beyond the Shoreline
- Marine Affairs celebrates the MMM class of 2019‑2020
- Captain Earle Wagner Marine Management Award