News» Go to news main
World Oceans Day 2017 ‑ MAP's contributions to SDG 14
As the global community focuses The Ocean Conference at the United Nations in New York this week, MAP highlights its role in contributing to SDG 14 - Life below the Water through the publication of the Marine Affairs Policy Forum.
This issue of the MAP Forum highlights the current and ongoing contributions that are being made by MAP faculty members, their students and the organizations that they work with in Canada, the Arctic and globally in the Caribbean, the Indian Ocean, Southeast Asia and Europe.
We invite readers to share the MAP Policy Forum with their colleagues.
- Sustainable Oceans 2017 Conference
- World Oceans Day 2017 ‑ MAP's contributions to SDG 14
- Alba Garcia Rodriguez receives the 2016 Master of Marine Management Gold Award
- Making Waves ‑ Marine Management Student Research
- Blue Urbanism: Tackling macro marine pollution in Halifax Harbour
- Making Waves: Graduate Project Presentations of the 2016 MMM Class
- Marine Management Information Session 2016
- Welcome to the MAP Family