News» Go to news main
Marine Management Information Session 2016
You are invited to meet current students to learn about their experience in the Master of Marine Management (MMM) program, chat with faculty about research in their field, and engage with alumni working on a variety of issues.
Meet us on November 2nd from 3:30 to 5:00 PM to discover your place in the Marine Management program at Dalhousie. The event will take place in Room 271 of the Wallace McCain Learning Commons, Dalhousie University.
RSVP at dal.ca/MMMinfosession.
The Master of Marine Management program is for students with a strong academic record who are interested in a career focussed on protecting and preserving coastal and marine environments. This interdisciplinary graduate degree gives students the opportunity to pursue issues related to climate change, marine conservation, fisheries management, and marine law and policy along with issues to advance the sustainable use of the world’s oceans.
- Making Waves: Graduate Project Presentations of the MMM class of 2017
- Master of Marine Management Information Session 2017
- MAP is celebrating 30 years of education, research and outreach
- Sustainable Oceans 2017 Conference
- World Oceans Day 2017 ‑ MAP's contributions to SDG 14
- Alba Garcia Rodriguez receives the 2016 Master of Marine Management Gold Award
- Making Waves ‑ Marine Management Student Research
- Blue Urbanism: Tackling macro marine pollution in Halifax Harbour