News» Go to news main
Marine Management Information Session 2016
You are invited to meet current students to learn about their experience in the Master of Marine Management (MMM) program, chat with faculty about research in their field, and engage with alumni working on a variety of issues.
Meet us on November 2nd from 3:30 to 5:00 PM to discover your place in the Marine Management program at Dalhousie. The event will take place in Room 271 of the Wallace McCain Learning Commons, Dalhousie University.
RSVP at dal.ca/MMMinfosession.
The Master of Marine Management program is for students with a strong academic record who are interested in a career focussed on protecting and preserving coastal and marine environments. This interdisciplinary graduate degree gives students the opportunity to pursue issues related to climate change, marine conservation, fisheries management, and marine law and policy along with issues to advance the sustainable use of the world’s oceans.
- Blue Urbanism: Tackling macro marine pollution in Halifax Harbour
- Making Waves: Graduate Project Presentations of the 2016 MMM Class
- Marine Management Information Session 2016
- Welcome to the MAP Family
- Maritime Molluscs in Warming Waters
- Talking Food Security with SHAD Superstars
- Fish‑WIKS Networks in Nunavut
- Just and sustainable food systems: Innovative solutions proposed by young scholars