News» Go to news main
Management Research Star recipient: Dr. M. Ali Ülkü
The Faculty of Management's Research Star Award is presented to an established researcher who holds a tenured appointment. It is based on research output in the award year and the number of publications, their quality metrics, the number and type of grants and their value, as well as a qualitative discussion.
Dr. M. Ali Ülkü is a professor in the Rowe School of Business. During the 2020–2021 academic year, he published four articles in high-quality journals and six book chapters on sustainable production and consumption, supply chain analytics and the circular economy. His research papers appeared in such top-notch publications as the Journal of Cleaner Production and the International Journal of Production Research. He co-edited a book titled Big Data Analytics in Supply Chain Management: Theory and Applications. His research was funded by a large New Harvest Fellowship Grant from the USA and by other grants from MITACS and Global Affairs Canada.
- Two Bachelor of Commerce graduates on the importance of extra‑curricular activities and people skills
- Knowing her worth: Kayler Mutyabule
- Patrick Law: Pivoting cross‑country
- Building on passion: Francesca Hawkes
- Taking it further: Rebecca Osamudiame
- Isioma Oye‑Onwuka: A student profile
- Q&A with Dana Kabat‑Farr
- Himanshu Kumar: A student profile