News» Go to news main
Dal Students win IAFP case competition
MBA students Brandi Mills, Jenna Silverberg and Graeme Wach, under the guidance of John Klaas, won the 2021 Institute for Advanced Financial Planners Case Competition. The team will present their winning proposal, titled "Exploring Intergenerational Transfers of Financial Wisdom—Improving the Transfer of Wealth and Knowledge," at the IAFP Virtual Symposium on September 23, 2021.
The team will receive a cash award of $1500 to share, and will designate how a $1000 contribution from the IAFP to Dalhousie University will be used. Rowe School students have won five of the seven competitions to date.
- Xiaoxi Xu: A student profile
- Q and A with new faculty member Heidi Walsh‑Sampson
- Q and A with new faculty member Iman Nosoohi
- Shuna Ho awarded SSHRC IDG grant
- Jenna Silverberg: A student profile
- Q and A with new accounting faculty member Tisha King
- Insight Development Grant awarded to Anika Cloutier
- Getting to know your staff: Cassandra Cooper