News» Go to news main
Celebrating the MBA 50th anniversary
MBA program director Dan Shaw, Rowe School director Benoit Aubert and Faculty of Management interim dean Vivian Howard with members of the MBA class of 1969.
Four members of Dalhousie's first MBA class, Vaughn Hibbits, Doug Hazen, Lloyd Pelton and Hugh Brown visited the Rowe School of Business today to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the MBA program and meet the MBA class of 2020.
Read more about the class of 1950
When a 19-year-old Hugh Brown enrolled in Dal’s first MBA program in 1967, there were only about 10 other people in his class, courses were held in houses around campus, and his classmates were all older and had been working. It was a “very folksy” experience, as he now remembers it.
Read the full story celebrating the MBA program over the years: Dalhousie MBA turns 50.
- Two Bachelor of Commerce graduates on the importance of extra‑curricular activities and people skills
- Knowing her worth: Kayler Mutyabule
- Patrick Law: Pivoting cross‑country
- Building on passion: Francesca Hawkes
- Taking it further: Rebecca Osamudiame
- Isioma Oye‑Onwuka: A student profile
- Q&A with Dana Kabat‑Farr
- Himanshu Kumar: A student profile