News» Go to news main
Atlantic Throwdown 2019
Organizer Eryn Green with advanced stream first-place winners: Sasha Paikin, Sara Gilchrist, Yang Liu and Matt Chiykowski
The ninth annual Atlantic Throwdown case competition took place in March 2019 at the Rowe School of Business. Organized by the Dalhousie Commerce Society with VP Academic Eryn Green at the helm, the event brings together top undergraduate business students from across the region. This year's event was bigger than ever, with a networking reception to connect alumni and students and the addition of an advanced stream for senior-year competitiors.
Novice stream first place: Kayler Mutyabule, Grace Gaffney, Cody Carter-Bomersine and Mark Bzowey
Advanced Stream first place: Sara Gilchrist, Matt Chiykowski, Sasha Paikin and Yang Liu.
Advanced stream second place: Coco Liu, Rob Gott, Briana Rutherford and Christian Thomas.
Eryn Green with novice stream first-place winners Mark Bzowey, Grace Gaffney, Kayler Mutyabule and Cody Carter-Bomersine
Eryn Green with advanced stream second-place winners: Christian Thomas, Briana Rutherford, Coco Liu and Rob Gott
- Release: Millennial CEOs are ready to take over, according to STEP 2019 Global Family Business Survey
- Grad profile: “Stretch yourself and do something you’ve never done before”
- Dal MBA cracks QS 2020 Global MBA rankings
- Celebrating the MBA 50th anniversary
- New award honours inspirational Commerce graduate
- Grad profile: Outside the comfort zone
- Grad profile: “I wanted to go into business to make change from within”
- Grad profile: “It was the best choice I ever made for myself”