News» Go to news main
Atlantic Throwdown 2019
Organizer Eryn Green with advanced stream first-place winners: Sasha Paikin, Sara Gilchrist, Yang Liu and Matt Chiykowski
The ninth annual Atlantic Throwdown case competition took place in March 2019 at the Rowe School of Business. Organized by the Dalhousie Commerce Society with VP Academic Eryn Green at the helm, the event brings together top undergraduate business students from across the region. This year's event was bigger than ever, with a networking reception to connect alumni and students and the addition of an advanced stream for senior-year competitiors.
Novice stream first place: Kayler Mutyabule, Grace Gaffney, Cody Carter-Bomersine and Mark Bzowey
Advanced Stream first place: Sara Gilchrist, Matt Chiykowski, Sasha Paikin and Yang Liu.
Advanced stream second place: Coco Liu, Rob Gott, Briana Rutherford and Christian Thomas.
Eryn Green with novice stream first-place winners Mark Bzowey, Grace Gaffney, Kayler Mutyabule and Cody Carter-Bomersine
Eryn Green with advanced stream second-place winners: Christian Thomas, Briana Rutherford, Coco Liu and Rob Gott
- Two Bachelor of Commerce graduates on the importance of extra‑curricular activities and people skills
- Knowing her worth: Kayler Mutyabule
- Patrick Law: Pivoting cross‑country
- Building on passion: Francesca Hawkes
- Taking it further: Rebecca Osamudiame
- Isioma Oye‑Onwuka: A student profile
- Q&A with Dana Kabat‑Farr
- Himanshu Kumar: A student profile