News» Go to news main
Atlantic Throwdown 2019
Organizer Eryn Green with advanced stream first-place winners: Sasha Paikin, Sara Gilchrist, Yang Liu and Matt Chiykowski
The ninth annual Atlantic Throwdown case competition took place in March 2019 at the Rowe School of Business. Organized by the Dalhousie Commerce Society with VP Academic Eryn Green at the helm, the event brings together top undergraduate business students from across the region. This year's event was bigger than ever, with a networking reception to connect alumni and students and the addition of an advanced stream for senior-year competitiors.
Novice stream first place: Kayler Mutyabule, Grace Gaffney, Cody Carter-Bomersine and Mark Bzowey
Advanced Stream first place: Sara Gilchrist, Matt Chiykowski, Sasha Paikin and Yang Liu.
Advanced stream second place: Coco Liu, Rob Gott, Briana Rutherford and Christian Thomas.
Eryn Green with novice stream first-place winners Mark Bzowey, Grace Gaffney, Kayler Mutyabule and Cody Carter-Bomersine
Eryn Green with advanced stream second-place winners: Christian Thomas, Briana Rutherford, Coco Liu and Rob Gott
- Make a difference: Support our Promise Scholars initiative for Black and Indigenous students
- Opportunity in the midst of lockdown
- Take your time to figure it out: Jaye O’Brien Dockendorff
- Happy to see each other succeed: MBA grad Will Russell values both work experience and fun
- Safe Assured: Positioning Nova Scotia as the North American leader in community pharmacy safety
- Congratulations to our Sobey Awards for Excellence in Business Studies recipients
- Celebrating management teaching excellence
- Release: Millennial CEOs are ready to take over, according to STEP 2019 Global Family Business Survey