Bachelor of Management Internship
The Bachelor of Management degree is unlike any undergraduate program in Canada. Our approach to education reflects today's management and business environment with a curriculum that combines business, environmental studies, information management and public administration. With an internship option, qualified students apply their knowledge and skills to benefit employers in the workplace.
Management internship program highlights
- Hire senior Management students for an extended 8 or 12 month employment period.
- Students can start internships in the months of May or September and are available for regional, national and international opportunities.
- Designed with employers' input, our curriculum and career services model ensures our students are personally and professionally prepared for the workplace.
- Management and Globalization
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Leadership and Organizations
- Knowledge Management
- Public Sector Management
- Environment, Sustainability and Society
Suggested salary range: $14.00–$22.00 per hour depending on skills, experience, pay structure and industry.
|YEAR 1||Study Term||Study Term||Free|
|YEAR 2||Study Term||Study Term||Free|
|YEAR 3||Study Term||Study Term||START DATE 1:
|START DATE 2:
|FINAL YEAR||Study Term||Study Term||Graduation|
With three full academic years completed, senior Management students who accept an internship opportunity longer than 8 months will delay their graduation date. The internship option is viewed as a career investment, to build on skills and professional experience, enhancing employability after graduation.
|INTERNSHIP START DATE||SEND JOB POSTING|
|May||Between September and May|
|September||Between September and September|
Hire a Bachelor of Management student
If you would like to post a job and employ a Dalhousie Management student, contact our Employer Development Team.
Download our Bachelor of Management Internship Program Information Handout [PDF - 123 KB] for employer partners.