Our Talent Pool
The Faculty of Management has bright and highly motivated students available year round from different disciplines. Contact us to benefit from our recent graduate recruitment services, as well as 4, 8, and 12 month co-op and internship programs [PDF - 134 Kb].
Top five reasons to hire talent from Dalhousie’s Faculty of Management:
- Progress on short-term operational objectives (special projects, peak periods, vacation or other leaves).
- Cost-effective way to recruit and evaluate potential long-term employees.
- Enhance existing employee's leadership and supervision skills.
- Gain a fresh approach, perspective and creative ideas from tomorrow's leaders.
- Increase name and brand recognition on Dalhousie campus.
|PROGRAM||QUALIFICATIONS / DISCIPLINES||EMPLOYMENT AVAILABILITY||AVERAGE COMPENSATION|
|Bachelor of Commerce||
||4-month work terms in:
||Suggested salary range: $14.00–$22.00 per hour depending on skills, experience, industry and pay structure.*
|HIRE A COMMERCE STUDENT
[PDF - 139 kB]
|Bachelor of Management||
||8- or 12-month internships to start in either May or September.||Suggested salary range: $14.00–$22.00 per hour depending on skills, experience, industry and pay structure.*
|HIRE A MANAGEMENT STUDENT
[PDF - 124 kB]
|Corporate Residency MBA||Areas of Focus:
||8-month corporate residency between January and August.||Suggested salary range: $18.00–$25.00 per hour depending on skills, experience, industry and pay structure.*
|HIRE A CRMBA STUDENT
[PDF - 143 kB]
*Co-op/internship jobs that remunerate below minimum wage will not be posted.
Do your hiring needs go beyond business?
The Hire Dal website can direct you to the program and services for your recruitment strategy.