Top 7 reasons to study Management at Dal:
- An interdisciplinary program: The Bachelor of Management develops adaptable, innovative and creative professionals who make significant contributions to our region, Canada and the world.
- Flexible program options: Whether it's entrepreneurship, sports or the environment, our programs allow you to blend management skills with your individual interests.
- Professors: Our professors are engaging, approachable, and educate through real-world examples.
- Optional internship program: Prepare for your future career and gain a competitive advantage over other graduates.
- Accredited by AACSB International: Only 15% of the world’s business schools hold this distinction.
- Launch a great career: Management Career Services can assist you with your job search skills and help you network with employers recruiting for internships and full-time positions.
- Proven talent: With an 80-year history and over 10,000 alumni, the Faculty of Management has placed graduates into business, public service and civil society.
What will I learn?
Management 1000 is a class that introduces students to management issues with emphasis on creativity, leadership and innovation.