Bachelor of Commerce Co-op
Launch your career: all of our programs have paid work experience components.
Management News from Dal News
Canada’s first social media research lab opens its doors
Located in the Rowe Building, the lab is a high-tech space for faculty and students to research the changing ways people connect with each other online.
Top 5 tax tips for students
Commerce students behind Dal's first Volunteer Tax Clinic discuss their work and offer advice for students filling out their yearly tax forms.
Scotiabank makes $1.5 million gift for student-led Ethics in Action program
The Dalhousie Difference: Gift to the Rowe School of Business will support the Scotiabank Ethical Leadership Initiative, engaging students and the business community in shaping ethical leadership.
Faculty & Research
In what ways should society support entrepreneurial small businesses? How can we produce food more efficiently? Learn more about the pressing questions being researched here.
- Lindsay Construction partners with Dal to build a prosperous future
- Building bridges in ocean management: Conference report
- Black Business Initiative launches new scholarship at Dalhousie University
- Canada's first social media lab opens its doors
- Commerce students and the Volunteer Tax Clinic