Management News from Dal News
Grad profile: Staying focused on entrepreneurship
Fall Convocation 2014: Commerce graduate Costa Zafiris says his Dal experience opened his eyes to the possibility of being an entrepreneur and innovator.
Inside Ride 2014 goes the extra mile
Organized by the Dal Commerce Society, this year's bicycle fundraiser brought in a record $25,800 to support children with cancer through Camp Goodtime and the IWK Health Centre.
"UP!" with summer: Dal initiative pilots entrepreneurship crash course
In July and August, Dal's Starting Lean initiative hosted "Summ'er UP!," an accelerator program to help young entrepreneurs get up and going with new business ideas.
Faculty & Research
In what ways should society support entrepreneurial small businesses? How can we produce food more efficiently? Learn more about the pressing questions being researched here.
- SRES Prof Michelle Adams contributes as expert panelist to Preparing for the Energy Future
- Dal Gold Series: Career Enrichment
- Management Without Borders seeks partner organizations
- Watch the Video: Responsible Leadership for Africa
- Management Magazine 2014 now available to read online