Management News from Dal News
"UP!" with summer: Dal initiative pilots entrepreneurship crash course
In July and August, Dal's Starting Lean initiative hosted "Summ'er UP!," an accelerator program to help young entrepreneurs get up and going with new business ideas.
Seeing the forest and the trees
Getting a bird's-eye view of Dal's forest-related research.
Market potential: How Dal students helped Halifax's Seaport Farmers' Market better manage clients
Through their "Making a Difference" project, a team of Dal MBA students worked with the market to help strengthen relationships with Nova Scotian farmers and fishermen.
Faculty & Research
In what ways should society support entrepreneurial small businesses? How can we produce food more efficiently? Learn more about the pressing questions being researched here.
- Management Without Borders seeks partner organizations
- Watch the Video: Responsible Leadership for Africa
- Management Magazine 2014 now available to read online
- Entrepreneurship #Trending in Atlantic Canada
- Watch the video: Hope Blooms at the Seven Speakers Series