Management News from Dal News
"Who's the boss?" - Braced for success
Chris Cowper-Smith, Bob Garrish and Shea Kewin met in a Dal entrepreneurship class, where they developed an advanced knee-bracing solution to help people with knee injuries move comfortably.
"Who's the boss?" - Microbrewing 101
Many told Peter Burbridge that his microbrewery, North Brewing, wouldn’t last, but a year after opening, he’s still quenching Halifax’s thirst for craft beer.
Entrepreneurial spirit: How alum Akram Al-Otumi is helping shape Nova Scotia's future
Named one of Canada's top 25 immigrants, 27-year-old Akram Al-Otumi is committed to helping international students and other newcomers find their home here in the province.
Faculty & Research
In what ways should society support entrepreneurial small businesses? How can we produce food more efficiently? Learn more about the pressing questions being researched here.
- Management Without Borders seeks partner organizations
- Watch the Video: Responsible Leadership for Africa
- Management Magazine 2014 now available to read online
- Entrepreneurship #Trending in Atlantic Canada
- Watch the video: Hope Blooms at the Seven Speakers Series