Management News from Dal News
Dal Board decides not to divest its fossil fuel endowment holdings
The university's Board of Governors voted Tuesday not to divest from companies holding substantial carbon assets, but supported new measures in transparency and donor investment options.
Dawn Shepherd (BA’02) uses her love of aerial acrobatics to inform her work with youth-at-risk.
G2 Athletes of the Week (week ending Nov. 23)
Rachel Shin (swimmingl) and Jarred Reid (basketball) are Dal's G2 Athletes of the Week.
Faculty & Research
In what ways should society support entrepreneurial small businesses? How can we produce food more efficiently? Learn more about the pressing questions being researched here.
- Founder of World Anti‑Doping Agency wins Ethical Leadership Award
- SRES Prof Michelle Adams contributes as expert panelist to Preparing for the Energy Future
- Dal Gold Series: Career Enrichment
- Management Without Borders seeks partner organizations
- Watch the Video: Responsible Leadership for Africa