Applying for Undergraduate Studies
Your next steps
You may complete your application online or mail a paper application to the Registrar’s Office. Whichever option you choose, be sure to send in all supporting documents and supplemental forms.
International applicant? Visit: Applying as an international student
Checklist: Before you apply
- Check the undergraduate application deadlines. Your application and all supporting documents / supplemental forms should be received by this date.
- Check the admission requirements for your chosen program.
- Check the additional documents listed on the application form (e.g. official transcripts, letters, etc.) that you’ll need to provide to the Registrar’s Office.
- Check whether you need to send in any supplemental forms and documents.
Paper application form
All transcripts should be sent to Dalhousie either directly from the institution or you can send them to us if they are in the original sealed envelope.
- Dalhousie's application fee is either $65 or $70, depending on the program.
- If you are applying online, the relevant program application fee will be requested.
- If you are applying by mail you will find the application fee on the last page of the paper application.
How to pay
You can pay your application fee online, by phone, fax, mail or at the Registrar's Office . We accept:
- Visa, Mastercard or American Express
- Cheque (payable to Dalhousie University) On the back of the cheque print the applicant's full name and, if applicable, web application number (e.g.A141103).
- Money Order (payable to Dalhousie University)
- Bank Draft (payable to Dalhousie University)
- Cash (at the Registrar's Office. Please do not send cash in the mail)