The following are considered in the selection process:
- Academic performance
- Social work related experience
- Strength of Statement of Scholarly Interest
- Appropriateness of educational/professional goals to the School’s program
- Strength of references
Important notes about selection:
- Possession of admission requirements does not guarantee an offer of admission.
- The number of places offered each year to graduate studies is limited.
- Each applicant is notified by mail or email in mid February of the Admissions Committee’s final recommendation to the Dean of Graduate Studies. Acceptances are conditional on the approval of the Dean followed by official notification from the University Registrar.