News» Go to news main
How far away are professional golfers from accepting rangefinders in competition? ‑ The Conversation
Researchers in the Faculty of Health including Dr. Heather Neyedli, Dr. Lori Dithurbide and Ben Rittenberg are co-authors of How far away are professional golfers from accepting rangefinders in competition?, The Conversation. June 7, 2021.
- Congratulations to Dal Health’s 2022 award winners
- Faculty flying high!
- A Legacy of Research Excellence
- “An Outstanding Success”
- Dal Health Inspires Video
- Dal Health Grad prepared "to join community professionals to make a difference in health care."
- “Celebrating Wins and Successes”: MSc (OT) Makes Lifelong Friends During Time at Dal
- 3D printing and the Franken‑lab