News» Go to news main
Three lessons learned from the COVID‑19 global pandemic and how we can prepare for the next one ‑ The Hill Times
Our Dean Dr. Brenda Merritt wrote an Op-Ed for The Hill Times titled Three lessons learned from the COVID-19 global pandemic and how we can prepare for the next one. April 19, 2021. Access the article subscription-free!
- 'Community is key': MScOT grad hopes to increase access to OT support in NS and NB
- How videoconferencing impacts new moms ‑ Dal Health researchers awarded grant to explore ‘the virtual village’
- Study finds temporary foreign workers (TFWs) in PEI face overcrowding, inadequate housing during COVID‑19
- Dalmazing Indeed! Over 1100 students, 100 faculty and 20 professions take part in one annual online interprofessional education event
- Dal Health researcher receives funding for developing rehab program for long term care residents with dementia
- Alumni Profile: Martha Purdy ‑ 'Can’t imagine doing anything else'
- Alumni profile: Jessica Carr ‑ The perfect profession
- Advancing knowledge in continuing care: new certificate announced