News» Go to news main
Finally, New Brunswick is being sued for unlawful restrictions on abortion access ‑ Briarpatch Magazine
Martha Paynter (PhD Nursing candidate) writes Finally, New Brunswick is being sued for unlawful restrictions on abortion access, Briarpatch Magazine. January 18, 2021.
- 'Recovery, perseverance and drive': Health Promotion grad shares struggles with mental health while completing her degree
- Dal Prof John Kozey Inspires Life‑Long Love of Learning
- Two Beloved Retiring KINE Profs’ Passion for Learning, Impact on Students Inspires Bursary
- Retiring KINE Professor’s Favorite Thing is the “AHA Moments” with Students
- 'I’m taking a treasure with me': MSc in Rehabilitation Research grad reflects on her achievements at Dal
- Vision board come true: MSc Audiology grad fulfills dream of attending Dal
- 'Passionate about helping people': Therapeutic Recreation grad to continue studies at Dal
- Thank you health‑care heroes!