News» Go to news main
Dalhousie professor asks public to support federal bill addressing environmental racism ‑ Halifax Today
Dr. Ingrid Waldron, School of Nursing professor wants the public to offer its support of the National Strategy to Redress Environmental Racism bill by contacting their local MPs. Dalhousie professor asks public to support federal bill addressing environmental racism, Halifax Today. November 24, 2020.
- 'Passionate about helping people': Therapeutic Recreation grad to continue studies at Dal
- Thank you health‑care heroes!
- ACCESS program still going strong — virtually
- First‑of‑its‑kind study examines the impact of bed rest on the body
- The first edition of the Healthy Populations Journal is out now!
- Helping all Nova Scotians ‘one call at a time’
- Innovative new tech for better health care in Nova Scotia
- GIVEAWAY: Help us thank our Healthcare Heroes!