Congratulations to the Dal Health Class of 2020!
We are so proud of your accomplishments!
Class of 2020 Profiles
Convocation Message from Our Dean
On behalf of the Dalhousie Faculty of Health community, congratulations to the Class of 2020!
Regardless of your chosen area of practice, all of you have the opportunity to enrich the lives of those around you. As you start and progress through your careers, remember why you chose your respective field and the sacrifices that you’ve made in order to make it happen: to serve our communities and improve the quality of life and health of its members with compassion, honesty and integrity.
I would also like to extend special thanks to the parents, spouses, children, and friends of our graduates for their patience, understanding, sacrifices and support—both moral and financial—during your years at Dal.
In the coming years, don’t forget about Dal, your professors, and fellow students! I encourage you to keep us updated on the many achievements you will experience in your careers and personal lives. There are also many ways to stay connected and give back to Dal — we are always looking for preceptors, guest alumni and speakers for the Faculty.
Congratulations again, and best wishes as you face the exciting opportunities ahead.
Dr. Brenda Merritt
Dean, Faculty of Health
- MEET DAL HEALTH'S 2020‑21 VANIER AWARD RECIPIENTS
- Message from the Dean ‑ June 2020
- Employee Milestone Recognition Awards
- RN & PhD candidate Keisha Jefferies interviewed in"What anti‑racist equitable health care looks like and why it is important"
- Dal Health (Nursing) PhD Scholar Leah Carrier receives 2020 Pierre Elliott Trudeau Foundation Scholarship
- Indigenous‑Academic Collaboration Aims on Transforming Health Research in Mi’kma’ki, Labrador and Beyond
- Award‑winning HAHP graduate hopes her success will reflect positively on homeschool education
- Dr. Ingrid Waldron wins Errol Sharpe Book Prize