News» Go to news main
Finding moments of joy in the artistry of life
In the middle of the Covid-19 pandemic Nova Scotia experienced horrific violence. School of Nursing professor Dr. Lisa Goldberg writes Op-Ed in the Chronicle Herald "Finding moments of joy in the artistry of life".
- Welcome from Dal Health's Associate Deans Academic and Research
- Weaving the Story: Exploring the Person, Environment, and Occupation of an African Nova Scotian experience
- Welcome to Dal Health!
- Memo from the Dean: Scholar Strike
- Mother, Researcher, Scholar: PhD in Health Candidate Awarded Kappa Kappa Gamma Foundation Scholarship
- Prescribing Hope: Pharmacy alum on overcoming debilitating depression, and how pharmacists can help patients manage mental illness
- More than fun and games: PhD in Health student advancing knowledge on the importance of play for African Nova Scotian girls
- Summer homework for families? Go outside and play!