News» Go to news main
Dr. Michael Ungar op‑ed featured in Chronicle Herald
Dal Health's Dr. Michael Ungar writes an op-ed titled "The left is losing its grip on power because it's too radical" in the Chronicle Herald. October 15, 2019.
- MEET DAL HEALTH'S 2020‑21 VANIER AWARD RECIPIENTS
- Message from the Dean ‑ June 2020
- Employee Milestone Recognition Awards
- RN & PhD candidate Keisha Jefferies interviewed in"What anti‑racist equitable health care looks like and why it is important"
- Dal Health (Nursing) PhD Scholar Leah Carrier receives 2020 Pierre Elliott Trudeau Foundation Scholarship
- Indigenous‑Academic Collaboration Aims on Transforming Health Research in Mi’kma’ki, Labrador and Beyond
- Award‑winning HAHP graduate hopes her success will reflect positively on homeschool education
- Dr. Ingrid Waldron wins Errol Sharpe Book Prize