News» Go to news main
Dal Health Researcher Dr. Amy Bombay featured in Chatelaine Magazine
Dal Health (Nursing) researcher and prof. Dr. Amy Bombay's work was featured in the September issue of Chatelaine Magazine "The Canadian Researcher Who Is Trying To Break The Cycle Of Trauma"
- How virtual reality may dramatically change eye tests, research ‑ CBC
- 'Work shouldn’t hurt’: Easy ways to make your desk safer and more comfortable
- Dal Health partners with DSU Food Bank for Holiday ‘Giving Hope’ Campaign
- Catching up with C3LR
- Program Spotlight: Clinical Vision Science
- Researcher’s work attracts over $265,000 in funding from IDEaS
- Dal Health Study Break Challenge!
- Dal Health brought their school spirit in Varsity Health Challenge