News» Go to news main
Summer of PLEY harkens back to days of free‑play
Dr. Michelle Stone, School of Health and Human Performance, Healthy Populations Institute is featured in "JOHN DeMONT: Summer of PLEY harkens back to days of free-play", Chronicle Herald, July 22, 2019.
- Hearing and Speech Nova Scotia creates renewable scholarships for CSD students to improve diversity
- Dal Health says thanks!
- Partnerships to promote access to healthy food for all
- The Patient Lens
- PhD in Health student becomes first to successfully defend their thesis
- What it Means to Give Back: Kelly Christie
- 10 Reasons to attend your class reunion
- Alumni Outside the Box: Darren MacDonald