News» Go to news main
Dalhousie researcher hopes to create new mental health service for black women
Dr. Ingrid Waldron, School of Nursing, is featured in "Dalhousie researcher hopes to create new mental health service for black women", Global News, July 29, 2019.
- Dal Health partners with DSU Food Bank for Holiday ‘Giving Hope’ Campaign
- Catching up with C3LR
- Program Spotlight: Clinical Vision Science
- Researcher’s work attracts over $265,000 in funding from IDEaS
- Dal Health Study Break Challenge!
- Dal Health brought their school spirit in Varsity Health Challenge
- ‘Don’t forget about us’: PhD in Health student researching volunteer firefighters’ mental health
- Consider This... Canadians redefining themselves