News» Go to news main
A drug to prevent 1 in 5 deaths? It's called 'food'
Dr. Cathering Mah, School of Health Administration and the Healthy Populations Institute, is featured in "A drug to prevent 1 in 5 deaths? It's called 'food'", CBC News, April 6, 2019.
- Breaking Down the Silos: New video explores interprofessional education at Dalhousie
- Newest issue of Canadian Audiologist features Dal Health
- Star Power: Dal Health researcher and Ellen Page co‑produce There’s Something in the Water, premiering at TIFF and FIN
- Dr. Jeff Karabanow speaks to CTV about challenges facing Maritime homeless population
- Dal Health faculty and PhD student appointed founding/junior fellows by MacEachen Institute for Public Policy and Governance
- Research Recognition: Dr. Jeff Karabanow receives the Senate of Canada 150th Medal
- Ellen Page documentary on environmental racism in Nova Scotia to screen at TIFF
- Back to basics: PhD in Health student researching cognitive benefits of loose parts play