News» Go to news main
A drug to prevent 1 in 5 deaths? It's called 'food'
Dr. Cathering Mah, School of Health Administration and the Healthy Populations Institute, is featured in "A drug to prevent 1 in 5 deaths? It's called 'food'", CBC News, April 6, 2019.
- Alumni Spotlight: Jeff Leger
- What it Means to Give Back: Will Creene
- Dal Health connects with community at Bluenose Active Living Expo
- Get out and PLEY!
- Join Dal Health at the Halifax Pride Parade!
- Artful expression: PhD in Health student tackles queer men’s body image in comic book
- Looking to the future: Faculty of Health student receives technology scholarship
- Dal Health shines at Legacy Awards