News» Go to news main
A drug to prevent 1 in 5 deaths? It's called 'food'
Dr. Cathering Mah, School of Health Administration and the Healthy Populations Institute, is featured in "A drug to prevent 1 in 5 deaths? It's called 'food'", CBC News, April 6, 2019.
- Keisha Jefferies speaks to Sheldon MacLeod about barriers black students face in Nursing
- Hearing and Speech Nova Scotia creates renewable scholarships for CSD students to improve diversity
- The Patient Lens
- Dal Health says thanks!
- Partnerships to promote access to healthy food for all
- PhD in Health student becomes first to successfully defend their thesis
- What it Means to Give Back: Kelly Christie
- 10 Reasons to attend your class reunion