News» Go to news main
Kudos to DAL@WORK Occupational Therapy Team
Congratulations to the DAL@WORK Occupational Therapy students and team and Dal Security on their Workplace Wellness Grant. The DAL@WORK project started as a partnership between the School of Occupational Therapy and Custodial Services/Facilities Management at Dalhousie’s Halifax and Truro campuses with the goal of finding new ways to support an aging workforce coping with increasing chronic diseases, increasing injury rates, and supporting diversity in the workplace. Since its creation five years ago, the DAL@WORK project has also worked with Dalhousie’s Grounds Keeping Service personnel, Mail room employees, Trucking staff, the Offices of Advancement, Security personnel, and the offices of Environmental Health and Safety.
- Dal Health (Nursing) PhD Candidate Martha Paynter named as 2019 Pierre Elliott Trudeau Foundation Scholar
- Program, Co‑Led by Dal Health Researcher, is poised to attract $10 million to improve health and wellbeing of NS children and youth
- Early intervention for tiny ears
- Dal Health's Space White Paper Update from Acting Dean, Dr. Cheryl Kozey
- Global News Covers Upcoming Basic Income Mini Conference
- Basic Income Nova Scotia Miniconference coming April 27
- The story behind Canada's controversial food guide
- A drug to prevent 1 in 5 deaths? It's called 'food'