News» Go to news main
Kudos to DAL@WORK Occupational Therapy Team
Congratulations to the DAL@WORK Occupational Therapy students and team and Dal Security on their Workplace Wellness Grant. The DAL@WORK project started as a partnership between the School of Occupational Therapy and Custodial Services/Facilities Management at Dalhousie’s Halifax and Truro campuses with the goal of finding new ways to support an aging workforce coping with increasing chronic diseases, increasing injury rates, and supporting diversity in the workplace. Since its creation five years ago, the DAL@WORK project has also worked with Dalhousie’s Grounds Keeping Service personnel, Mail room employees, Trucking staff, the Offices of Advancement, Security personnel, and the offices of Environmental Health and Safety.
- MEET DAL HEALTH'S 2020‑21 VANIER AWARD RECIPIENTS
- Message from the Dean ‑ June 2020
- Employee Milestone Recognition Awards
- RN & PhD candidate Keisha Jefferies interviewed in"What anti‑racist equitable health care looks like and why it is important"
- Dal Health (Nursing) PhD Scholar Leah Carrier receives 2020 Pierre Elliott Trudeau Foundation Scholarship
- Indigenous‑Academic Collaboration Aims on Transforming Health Research in Mi’kma’ki, Labrador and Beyond
- Award‑winning HAHP graduate hopes her success will reflect positively on homeschool education
- Dr. Ingrid Waldron wins Errol Sharpe Book Prize