News» Go to news main
'People need access to healthy meals:' Inequality among Indigenous peoples may explain psychological distress
Dr. Mohammad Hajizadeh (School of Health Administration) is featured in "'People need access to healthy meals:' Inequality among Indigenous peoples may explain psychological distress", CBC News, March 25, 2019.
- Researcher’s work attracts over $265,000 in funding from IDEaS
- Dal Health Study Break Challenge!
- Dal Health brought their school spirit in Varsity Health Challenge
- ‘Don’t forget about us’: PhD in Health student researching volunteer firefighters’ mental health
- Consider This... Canadians redefining themselves
- Dr. Michael Ungar op‑ed featured in Chronicle Herald
- Dal Health Researcher Dr. Amy Bombay featured in Chatelaine Magazine
- New Beginnings: Five Questions for Dr. Brenda Merritt as a new academic year begins