News» Go to news main
'People need access to healthy meals:' Inequality among Indigenous peoples may explain psychological distress
Dr. Mohammad Hajizadeh (School of Health Administration) is featured in "'People need access to healthy meals:' Inequality among Indigenous peoples may explain psychological distress", CBC News, March 25, 2019.
- More than fun and games: PhD in Health student advancing knowledge on the importance of play for African Nova Scotian girls
- Summer homework for families? Go outside and play!
- MEET DAL HEALTH'S 2020‑21 VANIER AWARD RECIPIENTS
- Message from the Dean ‑ June 2020
- Employee Milestone Recognition Awards
- RN & PhD candidate Keisha Jefferies interviewed in"What anti‑racist equitable health care looks like and why it is important"
- Dal Health (Nursing) PhD Scholar Leah Carrier receives 2020 Pierre Elliott Trudeau Foundation Scholarship
- Indigenous‑Academic Collaboration Aims on Transforming Health Research in Mi’kma’ki, Labrador and Beyond