News» Go to news main
Nursing students help raise money for Yarmouth Hospital
Dalhousie nursing students at the Yarmouth Site demonstrated their community spirit by participating in the Yarmouth Hospital Foundation third annual radio telethon (Feb 7th) , which exceeded its goal of $95, 000 to purchase much needed equipment for the Respiration and Maternal Child Unit. Well done!!
- How virtual reality may dramatically change eye tests, research ‑ CBC
- 'Work shouldn’t hurt’: Easy ways to make your desk safer and more comfortable
- Dal Health partners with DSU Food Bank for Holiday ‘Giving Hope’ Campaign
- Catching up with C3LR
- Program Spotlight: Clinical Vision Science
- Researcher’s work attracts over $265,000 in funding from IDEaS
- Dal Health Study Break Challenge!
- Dal Health brought their school spirit in Varsity Health Challenge