News» Go to news main
Connecting with nature may encourage women & girls to stay active
Watch Becky Spencer from the School of Health and Human Performance discuss "Connecting with nature may encourage women & girls to stay active," Global News, December 12, 2018.
- Dal Health (Nursing) PhD Candidate Martha Paynter named as 2019 Pierre Elliott Trudeau Foundation Scholar
- Program, Co‑Led by Dal Health Researcher, is poised to attract $10 million to improve health and wellbeing of NS children and youth
- Early intervention for tiny ears
- Dal Health's Space White Paper Update from Acting Dean, Dr. Cheryl Kozey
- Global News Covers Upcoming Basic Income Mini Conference
- Basic Income Nova Scotia Miniconference coming April 27
- The story behind Canada's controversial food guide
- A drug to prevent 1 in 5 deaths? It's called 'food'