News» Go to news main
Celebrating a new home
On November 8, the Dalhousie Social Work Clinic opened its doors to the public to showcase its exciting, new space which is now more centrally located and accessible for their clients. The only one of its kind in Canada, the Clinic is leading the way nationally in innovative social work education. Dal Health and other students from across the university work directly with clients in interprofessional teams to help underserved clients find support and assistance. The Clinic has been operating out of Veith House for the past four years, and is now permanently housed on Quinpool Road.
Check out some photos from the event:
Photos: Danny Abriel
- 2019 Dal Alumni Days
- Collaboration & Community: For the Health of It
- Alumni Outside the Box: Austin Oswald
- What it Means to Give Back: Reece Bearnes
- Health Mythbusters: Is Hearing Loss Just 'Part of Getting Older?'
- Faculty of Health researchers receive CIHR funding
- Adventures in Research
- 11 @ 11