News» Go to news main
Celebrating a new home
On November 8, the Dalhousie Social Work Clinic opened its doors to the public to showcase its exciting, new space which is now more centrally located and accessible for their clients. The only one of its kind in Canada, the Clinic is leading the way nationally in innovative social work education. Dal Health and other students from across the university work directly with clients in interprofessional teams to help underserved clients find support and assistance. The Clinic has been operating out of Veith House for the past four years, and is now permanently housed on Quinpool Road.
Check out some photos from the event:
Photos: Danny Abriel
- Basic Income Nova Scotia Miniconference coming April 27
- The story behind Canada's controversial food guide
- A drug to prevent 1 in 5 deaths? It's called 'food'
- Myles O'Brien wins Level 2 Killam Predoctoral Scholarship and a Dalhousie President's Award
- Early intervention for tiny ears
- Simulated patient program provides students with real life clinical experience
- The Problem with Pop
- Kudos to DAL@WORK Occupational Therapy Team