News» Go to news main
Celebrating a new home
On November 8, the Dalhousie Social Work Clinic opened its doors to the public to showcase its exciting, new space which is now more centrally located and accessible for their clients. The only one of its kind in Canada, the Clinic is leading the way nationally in innovative social work education. Dal Health and other students from across the university work directly with clients in interprofessional teams to help underserved clients find support and assistance. The Clinic has been operating out of Veith House for the past four years, and is now permanently housed on Quinpool Road.
Check out some photos from the event:
Photos: Danny Abriel
- 'The future is positive'
- ‘This will impact people far beyond the borders of our campuses’
- Dr. Martha Paynter’s Abortion to Abolition encourages Canadians to take account for our reproductive rights’ history
- "Rising Star" MHA Grad Recognized for Academic Excellence
- Exercise program aims to keep older adults active for life
- 'More like a reunion than a graduation,' pandemic grads welcomed back for in‑person convocation ceremony and reception
- 'Excited to earn my degree and complete a long line of Dalhousie alumni': Nursing grad looks back on time at Dal as he begins professional career
- GRADUATE PROFILE: RUFFLING FEATHERS